When placing an order online with Launch Rocket Ltd you agree and are bound to the terms and conditions outlined below. Launch Rocket Ltd reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time. We do not currently charge VAT on any of our services.
This contract is entered into between you (hereinafter referred to as “Client”) on the signed completion of the proposal or statement of work.
Launch Rocket Ltd will provide Client with Search Engine Optimisation Services (hereinafter referred to as “SEO”) as described in this contract. Launch Rocket Ltd will use specific keywords and/or phrases to improve the search engine ranking of, and/or position the contents of the Client’s website.
The total fee for the SEO and website support services to be provided is at our hourly rate of £35 per hour, or as specified in our proposal/statement of work terms. All fees must be paid in full prior to the start of each retainer and will notify the client once the retainer drops below 8 hours at which point a new invoice will be issued.
Launch Rocket Ltd SEO/Website Support services are intended to serve two main purposes:
- to provide the Client with increased exposure in search engines, and
- to drive targeted online traffic to the site.
Launch Rocket Ltd SEO Services will include (but are not limited to):
- Researching keywords and phrases to select appropriate, relevant search terms (up to 10 phrases at any one point).
- Obtaining “backlinks” from other related websites and directories in order to generate link popularity and traffic.
- Editing and/or optimisation of text for various HTML tags, metadata, page titles, and page text as necessary.
- Analysis and recommendations on optimal website structure, navigation, code, etc. for best SEO purposes.
- Recommend, as required, additional web pages or content for the purpose of “catching” keyword/phrase searches.
- Create traffic and ranking reports for forefronttraining.co.uk and any associated pages showing rankings in the major search engines
For the purposes of receiving professional SEO services, Client agrees to provide the following:
- Administrative/backend access to the website for analysis of content and structure.
- Permission to make changes for the purpose of Optimisation, and to communicate directly with any third parties, e.g., your web designer, if necessary.
- Unlimited access to existing website traffic statistics for analysis and tracking purposes.
- Authorization to use client pictures, logos, trademarks, website images, pamphlets, content, etc. for any use as deemed necessary by (Company name) for search engine Optimisation purposes.
- If Client’s site is lacking in textual content, Client will provide additional text content in electronic format for the purpose of creating additional or richer web pages. Launch Rocket Ltd within the retainer against the hours allocated.
The client must acknowledge the following with respect to SEO services:
- All fees are non-refundable.
- All fees, services, documents, recommendations, and reports are confidential.
- Launch Rocket Ltd has no control over the policies of search engines with respect to the type of sites and/or content that they accept now or in the future. The Client’s website may be excluded from any directory or search engine at any time at the sole discretion of the search engine or directory.
- Due to the competitiveness of some keywords/phrases, ongoing changes in search engine ranking algorithms, and other competitive factors, (Company name) does not guarantee #1 positions or consistent top 10 positions for any particular keyword, phrase, or search term.
- Launch Rocket Ltd assumes no liability for ranking/traffic/indexing issues related to Google Sandbox penalties.
- Occasionally, search engines will drop listings for no apparent or predictable reason. Often, the listing will reappear without any additional SEO. Should a listing be dropped during the SEO campaign and does not reappear within 30 days of campaign completion, Launch Rocket Ltd will re-optimize the website/page based on the current policies of the search engine in question.
- Some search directories offer expedited listing services for a fee. If the Client wishes to engage in said expedited listing services (e.g., paid directories), the Client is responsible for all paid for inclusion or expedited service fees. (Company name) can offer a list of expedited listing services upon request.
- Linking to “bad neighbourhoods” or getting links from “link farms” can seriously damage all SEO efforts. Launch Rocket Ltd does not assume liability for the Client’s choice to link to or obtain a link from any particular website without prior consultation.
Launch Rocket Ltd will make changes to the website to help improve search engine rankings of the Client’s website.
Additional Services not listed herein (such as managing pay-per-click campaigns, the creation of press releases, etc.) can be provided against the fee of the retainer (this excludes Adwords, & Facebook Budgets).
The Client guarantees any elements of text, graphics, photos, designs, trademarks, or other artwork provided to Launch Rocket Ltd for inclusion on the website above are owned by the Client, or that the Client has received permission from the rightful owner(s) to use each of the elements, and will hold harmless, protect, and defend Launch Rocket Ltd and its subcontractors from any liability or suit arising from the use of such elements.
Launch Rocket Ltd is not responsible for the Client overwriting SEO work to the Client’s site. (e.g., Client/webmaster uploading over work already provided/optimized). The Client will be charged an additional fee for re-constructing content, based on the hourly rate of £35 per hour.
Notwithstanding any other provision of this Agreement, Launch Rocket Ltd obligation to provide SEO services shall cease in the event the Client’s conduct overwrites the SEO services provided. For example, if the client’s webmaster uploads content without consulting Launch Rocket Ltd, then Launch Rocket Ltd obligation to provide SEO services for shall terminate.
Contract Duration / Cancellation
- All SEO accounts are agreed on a minumum 6 month contract, after this period a rolling monthly contract comes into effect.
- Requests of account cancellation must be done in writing by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts will be cancelled and direct debit agreements terminated. If your direct debit fails and payment is not received within 7 days your account will be terminated unless you have notified us of any issues and we have agreed otherwise.
- Account cancellation will result in the complete termination of the website, your website will be held on our servers for 1 month if you decided to renew your website in the future.
Charges & Payments
All payments to Launch Rocket for provision of services will be processed via Pre Authorised Direct Debit. Alternative payment methods are accepted at the sole discretion of Launch Rocket and may incur additional processing or administrative fees.
Without prejudice to any other right or remedy that Launch Rocket may have, if the Customer fails to pay Launch Rocket on the due date Launch Rocket may:
- Suspend all Services until payment has been made in full.
- If the customer’s account remains in debt for two consecutive months then a £50 late payment fee will be added to the customer’s outstanding balance
If you are unhappy with any of the services you are free to cancel at the end of your contract period, if you cancel within the first 30 days of sign up you are entitled to a full refund minus any work already completed upon request emailed to email@example.com
This contract will be governed exclusively by the laws of the United Kingdom.